The objective? Players to hit (CLOBBER) themselves or each other on the hard hat with a harmless 20″ long foam noodles to answer, or force another contestant to answer.
*No contestant is actually harmed during the course of the game……except maybe their dignity
• Bar/Club/Restaurant Trivia – Like karaoke, people love to be in the limelight. Add something fresh and new to your events and bring something fresh and unique to the venue.
• Bridal Trivia – Bridesmaids and groomsmen answer questions about the bride and groom during dinner. Additional variations include in-laws against in-laws. Use during rehearsal dinner the night before in a Feud style format.
• Corporate Events – Contestants answer questions about the company, products of the company, company procedures, fellow employees, or general pop culture trivia. Employee training and seminar recaps are also popular uses.
• Anniversary, Birthday, Family Reunion Parties – Highlight important people by having audience members answer trivia questions about them.
• Schools/Academics – Use for classroom training, student participation and team building, post-prom parties, fundraisers, and other after-school activities.
• Bar and Bat Mitzvah – Kids love trivia! Especially when answering questions about each other.
• Church/Religious Functions – Useful for fundraisers, youth group training and activities, team building and problem solving.
• Trade Shows – Draw attention to your exhibit booth by performing trivia. When your exhibit booth is surrounded by a crowd of people, your product or service will be highlighted, your time is maximized educating the public, and your company will CLOBBER the competition.
……OR ANYWHERE THERE IS A PARTY!